Sunday, April 26, 2015

More Pictures of YOUR Beautiful Creations

Thank you so much for sharing your baking experiences and your amazing pictures with me.
I'm thrilled to see how many of you, from all over the world, tried the recipe of the Apple Roses.
Please send more photos and I'm really happy to share them here.
Have an amazing weekend!

Here are all your photos!
Casey
Elsa and Tanya
Angela

Cat

Neus

Pembe
Elisabete

Laura
John

Katrina

Kristen

Pina 
Sonia
Sanaa
Sue
Christine
Natalie
Jackie
Mardell
Cristina

Masha

Nechana


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful recipe Manuela!
    I used it on my blog today and it turned out fantastic! Such a great idea!
    You can see it here: http://www.themodernoptimist.com/featured/apple-roses/

    -Aldina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aldina! I looked at your blog. Love it! And your pictures of the roses are really beautiful!

      Delete